As new innovation and features for Nintex Workflow 2010 is listed
Full support for new workflow capabilities in the SharePoint Server 2010 platform, including reusable workflows, site workflows, content type workflows, and a number of new custom actions.
A revamped browser-based user interface that takes full advantage of the new SharePoint 2010 Fluent UI user experience.
Investments in workflow forms design, including expanded support for both ASP.NET forms and Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010.
More options for managing and securing the workflow design, communication, approval, testing, and deployment process.
Compatibility with Microsoft-published workflow tools, including the ability to import and extend workflows authored using Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 and/or Microsoft Office Visio 2010, plus the ability to export workflows to Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 as workflow code projects.
The ability to analyze, report on, and monitor alerts on workflow metadata across multiple lists, sites, site collections, web applications, and entire farms.
But that isn't enough!!! A third new products for compliance and records management join the arsenal of Nintex 2010 suites! Nintex Compilance Suite!!
- Inventory and analyze all document, page, and list data for growth, usage, and creation/edit patterns
- Identify social networking patterns and power users
- Monitor service application usage (Business Connectivity Services, Search, etc.)
- View, design, and manage rich reports, all within the familiar SharePoint site interface
- Collect, manage, and query information from multiple sources using data warehousing technology
- Easily classify, group, navigate, maintain, and analyze content based on taxonomy rules
- SharePoint-based management of both electronic and physical records
- Support for multiple input, output, and storage methods
- Standards-specific editions to meet different sets of requirements